Assembly of the Awakened

Added by Giao Fo-Chen over 7 years ago

Displayed by placard in the Cities of Intuition, the amphibars, markets, temples and stables:

By Order of the Grand Sage Mabreka Cho, Zoraï Initiates will meet in assembly on Quarta, Winderly 10, 3rd AC 2552(JY)* at 19h at the first assembly of the Awakened.

O Atys'o Mayumi, Kami tseu'ito sok Myan ayumi.

[*] Sunday 12 September @ 19:00 GMT

Replies

RE: Assembly of the Awakened - Added by Giao Fo-Chen over 7 years ago

The next Assembly of the Awakened will take place at 15h on Dua, Pluvia 20, 3rd AC 2552(JY)* at the Temple Hall Square.

[*] Sunday 26 September @ 19:00 GMT

RE: Assembly of the Awakened - Added by Aeralin over 6 years ago

I would call the Awakened to Assembly on 20h - Quarta, Harvestor 10, 2e AC 2553 , if it pleases the Sages. I respectfully request Sage Sorrow's presence for the induction of new Awakened.
*Sunday 14 November @21:00 GMT

RE: Assembly of the Awakened - Added by Starlit over 6 years ago

(((Starlit and Cosmose will be unable to attend meetings for the foreseeable future, Financial and hardware issues will cause some down time for re-subscription)))

I would call the Awakened to Assembly on 22h - Prima, Floris 19, 3e AC 2553. I request Sage Sorrow be in attendance as a candidate for awakening should be present.
*Sunday 28 November @ 21:00 GMT

May it please the Sages, the meeting scheduled at 22h- Prima, Floris 19, 3e AC 2553 be reschduled to 10h - Quinteth, Winderly 11, 3e AC 2553. There will be candidates for Awakening present. As such, I again request Sage Sorrow's presence.
*Sunday 28 November @ 19:00 GMT

I call the Awakened and Initiates to Assembly upon 17h - Prima, Thermis 19, 4e AC 2553. Candidates for Awakening shall be in attendance. As such, I request Sage Sorrow's presence to induct new members to our ranks.
*Sunday 19 December @ 21:00 GMT

May it please the Sages, the meeting scheduled 17h - Prima, Thermis 19, 4e AC 2553 be rescheduled to 13h - Prima, Nivia 1, 4e AC 2524. Unforeseen circumstances have arisen.
*Sunday 19 December @ 22:00 GMT

May it please the Sages and Assembly, I call a meeting of the Assembly on 8h - Quarta, Winderly 10, 2e AC 2554. I humbly request Sage Sorrow's attendance as a candidate for Awakening shall be present.
*Sunday 16 January@22:00 GMT

RE: Assembly of the Awakened - Added by Giao Fo-Chen over 6 years ago

The next Assembly of the Awakened will take place at 2h on Dua, Pluvia 20, 2nd AC 2554(JY)* at the Temple Hall Square.

[*] Sunday 30 January @ 22:00 GMT

RE: Assembly of the Awakened - Added by Giao Fo-Chen over 6 years ago

The next Assembly of the Awakened will take place at 4h on Quarta, Winderly 28, 4th AC 2555(JY)* at the Temple Hall Square.

[*] Saturday, 5 March @ 22:00 GMT