We face a situation as terrible as the one our ancestors faced in the Ancient Lands!
On Medis 15, 4th AC 2562 (Sept 27th), Hominty will leave Pyr to follow the path of Exodus.
The Leaders of the Nation met and spoke of the second swarm :
Orphie Dradius Speaks :
- We must face a situation as terrible as the one our ancestors faced in the Ancient Lands!
- Every day, Kitin forces are growing, surrounding our towns, threatening our capital cities, even with the protection of the Karavan and the Kamis.
- Even if the name makes everyone shiver, we have to name this disaster we are witnessing a Second Great Swarm!
Ailan Mac'Kean Speaks :
- Don't lose hope, don't feel alone or left behind!
- Together, we will face this terrible threat, united as one people, one Hominkind!
- Together, all Nations and Higher Powers have decided to set aside their differences, and fight united! To survive extinction!
Decalion Krilus (in the name of Lykos for the Fyros people) Speaks :
- Tribesmen and townfolks have all found some shelter in the capital cities, but this is not enough anymore.
- Fortifications built by the Higher Powers around Zora, Fairhaven and Yrkanis show signs of weakening.
- It's only a matter of days, or hours, before they fall.
- Only the barriers around Pyr are holding, and they are our last hope.
- Pyr's gates will welcome all Homins, so that we can survive together!
Stevano Speaks :
- Homins !
- Yes, we must abandon our lands, our houses and yes our beloved kingdom.
- Yes, we must all go to Pyr, the last stronghold of Hominity, and, starting from there, follow the path of Exodus.
- The Karavan, which make strongholds of our capital cities, will fight at our side again!
- But be certain... We will come back here, and get back what's ours !
- We will reconquer our lands, rebuild our houses, and see our nations flourish to a Golden Age that they have never known before!
- Stevano And the light of the Kingdom will shine all over Atys, under the benevolant eye of the Goddess!
Mabreka Speaks :
- Homins !
- The Medis 15, 4th AC 2562 (Sept 27th), Hominty will leave Pyr to follow the path of Exodus.
- This will be a very dangerous travel, and we will need strong arms to protect the refugees.
- We can count on the Kamis, which have already transformed Pyr and Zora into strongholds, to fight with us!
- We will get to the secret kami oasis, the only place on the New lands where kitins can't go without dying.
Orphie Dradius Speaks :
- The Rangers will help Homins to get into the Oasis while the Higher Powers and some brave homins will contain the Kitins!
- Every second will count, you will have to climb the dreadful cliff leading to the shelter, but we know the way, and we will show you!
Kegan Speaks :
- The secret Kami Oasis is the safest place, but far too small for all of us to survive there.
- Elias will open a Rainbow to guide us to the Ancient Lands, in a safehaven where no kitin has ever set foot.
- Indeed, thanks to the efforts of Trytonist homins, materials needed to create a Rainbow have been gathered inside the Oasis and the guild of Elias is ready to activate it.
- Join us at the Oasis, and we will send you to a secret safe place in the Ancient Lands!
Orphie Dradius Speaks :
- The day when the New Lands will be safe for living again, you will find the path to Silan on your own, we will set up our camp there again, so that you can go back to the New Lands.
- This day shall come! and you will take back what you lost, and rebuild your houses.
- The Kitin may have won this battle, but not the war!
Decalion Krilus Speaks :
- Take your mektoubs, pack your belongings and go to Pyr!
- Then Medis 15, 4th AC 2562 (Sept 27th) we will all leave together
Akilia Ash Storm Speaks :
- Marauders from the new lands!
- Don't follow those cowards who chose fleeing over fighting!
- Stay here, hold your ground, show us what you are capable of, as we did during the first Great Swarm.
- Survive, and Melkiar will acknowledge your clans.
- Survive and you'll become TRUE Marauders.
All the Nations leaders meet to discuss the pending kitin threat.
September 25th, 19:00 GMT / 21:00 CET] in Almati Wood.
6h - Quarta, Floris 4, 4th AC 2562
Following the wish of the Imperial Palace, I have the honor to invite not only the citizens of the Empire, but all interested homins for an expedition to known Kitin sites in the Burning desert. The goal will be to collect samples of the kitins that can be found there for further analysis of their strange and threatening behavior.
Please be aware that the expedition will be most dangerous. We will be in need of well-trained fighters and magicians. We will meet at [ooc: Thursday, September 6th, 19:00 GMT / 21:00 CET] in front of the Cerakos Gate in Pyr.
Scientist and author of the "Daeronn Kitin Theory"
Attention Matis subjects and Karvan followers!
The day of great happiness that we have all been waiting has finally arrived! Jena, progenitor of all life, extends her countless benefits upon Matis! The flowering period has finally arrived for Stevano-Karin, only son of Yrkanis-Karan, Jena's chosen one, and Lea Leanardi-Kerae.
On this day of infinite happiness and glory, under the protection of our beloved Goddess, all Matis subjects and Karavan followers are invited to join in the festivities.
Stevano-Karin's marriage to Fillia Taloa will be held on Prima, Medis 19, 2nd AC 2557(JY) at the Knoll of Dissent in a beautiful grove of birches to the west of Dryland Gate Stronghold. The wedding procession will leave Yrkanis from the city gates promptly at 9h - Prima, Medis 19, 2nd AC 2557(JY)*.
In a refreshing break from Matis tradition, it is requested that guests wear all green clothing. The wedding ensembles for the bride and groom have been designed by Meagon.
Jena Aiye! Yrkanis Aiye!
2556 Election Results (1 comment)
Senator Dios Apotheps announced the results of the elections with a hint of pride. The Emperor could be proud of his people.
Empire of the Burning Desert
At this year's elections Jena 2556, Patriots voted according to the ancient tradition of The Dagger and chose their Akenak. The seventh session of Akenak will meet at 20h - Prima, Thermis 13, 4th AC 2556(JY) * in the Imperial Palace. Regent Lykos will oversee the inauguration and Senator Dios will discuss formalities of the office.
To serve as Akenak of the Empire for a term of one Jena year, Emperor Dexton calls:
Truth! Honor! Discipline! Justice!
Edit: Time Change
Refugee Days (7 comments)
The Refugee Days celebration will soon be here! This is the time that we celebrate having made the perilous journey to secure our future in the new lands and explore the past of our ancient history. Following are some of the special events lined up for Refugee Days*.
Gubunnies: Docile gubunnies appear to spawn about every 5 Jena years and are known to leave special gifts wrapped in decorated yber eggs in random locations throughout the lands. These special gifts are a boon to all homins and therefore, Refugee Days coincides with their spawn. It is unknown where these gubunnies come from and what their plan might be, but whatever it is it can't be bad! Can it?
Scenic Challenges: Exploring is the wanderlust skill that all refugees posses. Without this desire to seek and learn many discoveries would have been left unknown. Throughout the celebration, you can test your visual knowledge of the flora, fauna and landmarks of Atys with 4 different challenges. The level 1 challenge has you searching for Wa Ji-Do throughout the "calmer" regions of Atys starting in Zora. The level 2 challenge starts in Pyr as you hunt for Zekollo through the wilds of the lesser used regions of Atys. Yrkanis is the start of the level 3 challenge where Bevaldo tests your skills in the more formidable areas of Atys. Thoddan's search, the level 4 challenge, starts in Fairhaven and takes you to the most arduous locations on the surface of Atys. To begin a challenge look for the first hint near a city tourist guide. You can only participate in each challenge one time. For all that finish any of the challenges a special gift will be rewarded. An additional surprise will be given to the homin that finishes each level first.
Celebration Outfitter: Don't miss your opportunity to receive a special outfit made especially for the Refugee Days celebration. An outfitter will be traveling around Atys to make 10 lucky homins signature refugee gear. During the celebration the outfitter will oversee various games to determine the winners.
Corrah Egg Hunt: Unravel an ancient folklore tale of Borrah and her daughter Corrah as the tale is recreated for your pleasure. In this modern variation, Corrah's nest has been looted and it is your job to help locate all her eggs and find the one responsible for this dastardly deed!
Petting Zoo: All refugees learn quickly that recognizing the aggressive and non-aggressive creatures can mean the difference between a pleasant stroll and resurrection sickness. Due to the nature of of the agressive critters, we rarely get to see their most striking features, at least not for long. That will soon change as the Magical Menagerie has returned to Atys, in miniature! Check out cute and cuddly pet-sized versions of the most fearsome beasts of Atys.
Disclaimer: Management not responsible for possible damage to homin or property.
[*] 22 - 25 AprilSchedule of Events:
- Miniature Magical Menagerie
- Celebration Outfitter - Random
- Scenic Challenges
- Corrah Egg Hunt 20:00 GMT
- Scheduled Event 20:00 GMT
- Scheduled Event 20:00 GMT
Royal Preparations (1 comment)
The Nobles are called to the Conservatory at 8h on Quinteth, Winderly 5, 3rd AC 2555(JY)* to discuss the arrangements for the Royal Wedding with Queen Lea.
Smoldering Ember (1 comment)
As Patriots and friends of the Empire are aware, the Savage Dunes have been occupied and claimed by the Matis Kingdom. Senator Dios calls a meeting of utmost importance on Quinteth, Winderly 5, 3rd AC 2555(JY)* at 8h at the Agora in Pyr to discuss the situation.
The Dying Flame (2 comments)
Regent Lykos calls the Akenak to a special meeting on Tria, Frutor 15, 2nd AC 2555(JY) at 11h* at the Imperial Hall.
A meeting of dire importance for all Patriots, allies and parties concerned will be held at the Agora in Pyr after the Akenak meeting.
Fighting Fire With Fire (3 comments)
Kara, my mother,
I apologize for the brevity of this letter, mother, but time passes swiftly. Time is against me now as I finalize my plans and observe my orders being carried out. We prepare to break camp soon*.
Father, our King, orders that we carry on quickly and I find myself obliged to agree. We will put the plan into action, we march to reclaim our lands.
This will be the last letter I will be able to write before my return. Triumph or fail; the time has finally come. The end is upon us.
Your loving son,
[*] Saturday, 9 April @ 20:00 GMT at Zachini Ward
Also available in: Atom